Best Casino Bonuses
One of the first things that people are often on the lookout for when they sign up for a new online casino is the wealth of different bonuses that they have at their disposal. While we can’t advise you to sign up to a casino based upon their bonuses alone, it is likely that you will want to factor it into the decision making process. This is one of the main reason why we put together this guide. We wanted to briefly run you through some of the best casino bonuses.
Always Read Terms and Conditions
First and foremost; it is vital that you always read the terms and conditions for any website that you sign up for. As much as you would want them to do it, online casinos do not just give away free cash for the sake of giving away free cash. There is no business sense in that. As a result, they will have various rules and restrictions in place which will limit how much cash you can get your hands on. Nothing too drastic, but enough.
Sign Up Bonuses
- These are our favourite type of bonuses, because they enable us to experience the online casino for the first time.
- It is worth pointing out at this stage that you are probably not going to get the best casino bonuses when you sign up to a site nowadays. The better bonuses tend to be reserved for loyal players, mainly because sites realise that they need to work hard to keep players sticking around on the site.
- However, the bonuses should still be decent. Here are some of the types of bonus that you can experience.
Deposit Based Bonus
- Probably the most common type of bonus. You deposit money into your account, you get a certain sum back. This can pan out in a couple of ways:
- You deposit money and the online casino will match it up to a certain amount, either by % or by the amount that you deposit. You get a flat amount. This is a little less common and seems to be more popular among betting sites.
- In addition to this, you may also be given some extra spins when you sign up to the site. This is great if you fancy playing on a couple of slot machines!
No Deposit Bonus
- A little less common. If you do find a no-deposit bonus, it is most likely going to appear on new casino sites, mainly because they really want your business. It will not be a lot that they give you for signing up, mainly because they would make a whopping loss if they did.
- Think of a no deposit bonus as something that you get to encourage you to sign up to the website without putting any money on the line. We do wish that more online casinos offered this type of bonus, but I guess you really can’t get everything there, right?
- Most online casinos have now started to gravitate towards loyalty bonuses. This is because the way in which you can make money in this day and age is by encouraging people to sign up to the site and sticking around.
- Loyalty bonuses are going to be much the same as your standard casino bonuses. This means a bit of extra cash for playing on the site, maybe some promotions if you play certain games. The bonuses are likely going to change regularly.
- Many of the online sites will also offer ‘bonuses’ where you are able to play in certain games which you have a better chance of winning if you play them, just as a nice little gesture for playing on the site. You will need to hunt down these sites, though.
- More often than not, the online bonuses are going to be based upon your gambling habits. The loyalty rewards that you are given will be dependent on how much you are depositing into your account, the games that you are playing etc. These are the types of bonuses that we love because they are just useful.
Looking for the Best Casino Bonuses February 2020?
If you are looking for the best casino bonuses, then all you need to do is head to one of the websites below! All of these sites have been handpicked by us, so you know that they are going to be amazing places to play at!