Best Bitcoin Casino Sites
Bitcoin casinos have became exceedingly popular last year. We expect them to become even more popular in July 2019, particularly with the recent surge in bitcoin value, which has resulted in it becoming even more popular as a currency.
On this page, we want to talk to you a little about what bitcoin casinos are and, perhaps more importantly for you, how you can choose an amazing place to play at.
What is Bitcoin?
For the uninitiated; bitcoin is a cryptocurrency. This means that it is not under the control of any central bank. It is the people that use the currency which dictate its value. You have probably seen it in the news several times. The value of it fluctuates quite wildly, and some people have made a decent sum of cash on it.
Over the years, bitcoin has become immensely popular. So popular that many online sites are now starting to accept it as payment. Now; it is probably worth noting that while Bitcoin is designed to be an ‘anonymous’ currency, due to the way in which casinos work, you will not actually be anonymous when you use it. The online casino needs to follow certain rules and regulations.
How do you use Bitcoin Casinos?
Honestly, using them is not that much different than if you used any other online casino. The only difference is how you pay. It is worth noting that there are very few online casinos which will only accept bitcoin as a payment method. We do not expect any to pop up any time soon either, mainly because they will be cutting off a massive source of their income if they did.
You will not actually be playing with your bitcoin. In most cases, the online casino will have a payment system in place which will take your bitcoin. They will then give you an amount roughly in line with the current exchange rate on the currency. It won’t be quite the same as the company needs to cover themselves for the wild fluctuations in bitcoin, but it should be close enough. The money that goes into your online casino account will be in your local currency.
Of course, this means that any winnings that you obtain will not be withdrawn in bitcoin. I do not think there is a single online casino that does this at the moment. Instead, you will be withdrawing in your local currency.
How to find a Bitcoin Casino
Much in the same way as you would find a standard online casino. Of course, you will want to ensure that they accept bitcoin but, honestly, most of them should do nowadays as many of the major casino payment companies will accept bitcoin.
Although, of course, read the fine print so you know exactly what you are getting yourself into. Here are a few of the other things you will need to consider:
- Whether the side is legally allowed to operate in the United Kingdom. This means that they need to be registered with the UK Gambling Commission. The licence should be prominently displayed on their website too.
- You need to ensure that they have the games that you want to play. The more games they have, the better!
- We love online casinos with live gambling, so if this is something that tickles your fancy, then find bitcoin casinos which offer that too.
- You need to make sure that the customer service at the bitcoin casino is fantastic. I am not saying they should be available 24/7, but they should answer any questions that you may have quickly!
- Check out the casino bonuses too. This may not be a priority for you, but it is nice to know that you are going to get a decent incentive for signing up to the site.
Looking for some Bitcoin Casinos?
We are well-ahead of you on that one! The team here at Best-CasinoSites.co.uk have been working hard to really nail down the most amazing bitcoin casinos out there.
Below is the result of our hard work. All of the sites that you see listed here are not only wonderful places to play, but also accept Bitcoin as a payment method.
What more could you possibly want? We will ensure that we keep this list up to date. This way you can be positive that you will only ever see the best bitcoin casinos listed here!