Live Dealer Casinos
If you have yet to play at live dealer casinos, then you are in for a treat. You see, live dealer casinos offer one of the most exciting and authentic play experiences around. Let us tell you a little bit about what they are about and, perhaps more importantly, how you can find one.
What is a Live Dealer Casino?
Here in the UK, we have a couple of ‘real’ casinos, but not enough of them. This means that unless you live outside of one of the larger cities, you have little choice but to gamble online. Of course, gambling online is fun, but for many it does lack that ‘social experience’. Enter live dealer casinos.
With live dealer casinos, there will be a lad or lady on webcam. They will (as their job title implies), be dealing cards or spinning a wheel. At the moment, you are only likely going to be able to play a variation of one of these games at live dealer casinos:
Although, more of them are being added all the time, so you never know when something else will pop up, particularly as live dealer casinos become more popular.
The live dealer will talk to you to keep you engrossed in the game. In fact, they tend to speak a whole lot more than if you were in a real casino. If you have a microphone, you will even be able to talk back to them. Some live dealer casinos will allow you to type messages too. It really helps to make the experience that much better.
The Pros and Cons of Live Dealer Casinos
The obvious advantage about gambling at one of these live dealer casinos is the social experience. This is why we gamble at them. It is nice to be looking at something other than a digital representation of playing cards. Well, at least in our eyes. This was the main reason we went down the live dealer casino route. The games play nice and slow too, which is awesome.
Of course, unless the online casino has been keeping something from us, the people that are dealing the cards or spinning the wheel are not slaves. This means that they have wages which need to be paid.
The result is that the minimum bet to play at a live dealer casino is going to be somewhat higher than if you are were playing against a ‘computer controlled’ game. It is not going to be drastically high, more like a couple of quid per bet, but we know that this is going to be restrictive for those who may not have much of a bank roll to play with.
Remember; you should only play live dealer casino games if you have a quality internet connection in place.
How to Find a Live Dealer Casino Site:
- You do it much in the same way as you were finding any other casino. Here are a couple of tips that you can use:
- Make sure that the online casino you choose is licensed by the UK Gambling Commission (or the organisation for the country you are in). If not, it is not safe to gamble there as you will have nobody fighting your corner.
- There needs to be a plethora of different live dealer rooms available. This way you will always be able to find a game which suits your tastes.
- There needs to be a plethora of other casino games too. Sure, live dealer games are fun, but sometimes you may want something a bit more ‘laid back’ e.g. slot machines, or maybe some basic table games.
- The site needs to be workable on a mobile device. This is how most people are doing their gambling nowadays, after all.
- There needs to be a quality customer support system in place.
- It needs to be quick and easy to withdraw your money.
Looking for live dealer casinos?
If you are looking for some new casino sites, which are totally brand new this year, then we can recommend that you check out the following page which is dedicted to new casino sites United Kingdom, or you can check out some top casino suggestions below. These are places where our team regularly gamble, so you know that they are going to be terrific! We will ensure that we keep this list ‘up to date’. There are new live dealer casinos being launched all the time, so we always want to add the greatest ones we find.
Get up to 50 Free Spins on 1st Deposit
** (No wagering free spins & no max win cap!)**
New eligible UK players only. Select Casino offer on sign-up and deposit. 4 deposits of £10, £20, £50, £100 matched with a bonus cash offer of same value (14 day expiry). 35x real money cash wagering (within 30 days) on eligible games before bonus cash is credited. Spins credited upon deposits; under £50 =10 Spins, £50 or over =25 Spins; on Book of Dead only (3 day expiry, winnings paid in cash). Play Responsibly. 18+ begambleaware.org. Click for full T&C's above.